There is literally no better way to start the day, and I am a complete addict! Here's a quick peek at my daily coffee routine:
- Morning Nespresso - it's just so quick and easy to make a Nespresso on a busy morning, then I can get that first coffee quick!
- Mornings on the go I often stop for coffee at one of the many lovely coffee shops in our part of London (and the kids are always happy for a babyccino!)
- Afternoons when I have a bit of time I make a pour over in the Hario V60, or use the French press / cafetiere, the Aeropress or the stove top mocha pot.
- We subscribe to Pact and get new beans sent over every couple of weeks, and grind them in a burr grinder
- On hot days I love a cold brew and make them at home in the Hario cold brew coffee pot
- On cold days I take my coffee with me in my favourite Thermos travel mug (it keeps the coffee hot for ages!)
* This post contains affiliate links, so I get a small commission if you click through and buy anything*